• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Craftsman vs campbell hausfeld impacts

Michaeljp86

EVIL GENIUS
Reaction score
My dad want a impact wrench for christmas and I found a craftsman about what he needs. Its a 1/2" drive with 700lbft but I also came across a campbell hausfeld for about $40 less and it 3/4" drive and 1000lbft.

The campbell hausfeld sounds like a better deal but I have no idea if they are junk or not.

My dad want a impact wrench for christmas and I found a craftsman about what he needs. Its a 1/2" drive with 700lbft but I also came across a campbell hausfeld for about $40 less and it 3/4" drive and 1000lbft.

The campbell hausfeld sounds like a better deal but I have no idea if they are junk or not.

What did u get him?? Craftsman???

Good Man!! We have had CH in the past, and did not have alot of luck with them.

Merry Christmas.

I looked at the one out in the barn I use all the time and will probably always use the most and I could barely see a campbell hausfeld sticker. My dad bought it at big lots or something way back, probably 15 or more years ago. Its been really good, not a whole lot of power but its always worked. It was weak and my dad took it to work and one of his friends took it apart and it had some gunk built up in it. He cleaned it out and its been working great and thats been about 5 years ago.

I also got a kobalt 525ftlb impact for christmas. It looks pretty nice, Ive never used a kobalt before so I'll find out about it. I have a front tractor tire to remove with it this week.

I know it's after the fact, but as long as you are talking hand tools, Craftsmen all the way! Once you get into stuff like drills and jacks, compressors etc, ain't that crazy about Craftsmen stuff. They don't have the life time warranty and I have had no good luck with the stuff i have bought. I had a jack that I bought to use on my 5ver and when I had to use it wouldn't jack up a bit. Live and learn.
JP

Back