• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Can't Load Tunes With Handheld

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
I can't Load Tunes with my Handheld anymore, when I try, it says something like the OS in not Compatible or Incorrect or something like that...but it will Load a Tune the old way, from the Laptop to the Handheld to the Truck (the Old way) just fine.

I used to be able to Load a Tune Fine with the Handheld, then I Updated my EFI Software on the Computer, and it wouldn't Work anymore. The Firmware and everything is Current and Up to Date on the Handheld as well, and I saved the Tunes in the Special Format for the Handheld as well, but it still won't work unless I have my Laptop Hooked to the Tuner when I try to Load a File.

Any Ideas?

I've had to completely reformat the SD card and try to copy the tune files over again for it to work.

Also I had troubles with BBF and not flashing in the OS correctly. I did one and his EDGE insight would no longer read boost, flashed it using teh pass through and his boost worked again.

Interesting.

I wonder if EFI knows about these Issues, they haven't Released and Update in a while.

Interesting.

I wonder if EFI knows about these Issues, they haven't Released and Update in a while.

I just put a new one in last week. They still release em, it is just harder now to do them. And if you are running teh software from last year, you have to manually install the new one from there website.

I just put a new one in last week. They still release em, it is just harder now to do them. And if you are running teh software from last year, you have to manually install the new one from there website.

Yep, I always Check their Forum for the Newest Updates...unless the even Newer ones aren't Posted there, and only on their Actual Site.

They don't post many on teh forum anymore, you have to go to there download section to get them.

Back