• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Brand Wars

Dreamer7

Whippersnapper
Reaction score
Recently I went up to my grandma's house where they are repaving the road right in front of her house. (It sits on some respectable acreage, IT ROCKS) My Grandma is takin' us down to Subway in her Chevy Avalanche because my cousins and I scrounged up some cash and were hungry. We get to the bottom of her driveway and the Flagman asks us if we're sure her '08 Chevy is able to traverse the same territory a Honda Accord could without dyin'. So I tell him about Ford's "heated Tailgate" option. He says, no, Im a Dodge guy. He lets us through and we go down to Subway, Grandma drops us off, we stuff our faces and start walkin home. We get back to the house and the same flagman jokes, "I knew that Chevy would quit on ya!" I immediately responded, "We had no choice! We were hit by some idiot in a Dodge!" That was followed by silence from the flagman.:pound:

Grandma should've baked the tires on the brand new pavement right in front of him and been like "I'd lay the smack down on your little dodge there Mary."

Back