• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT TURBO AND KOJO REVIEW

fish24711.bb

Reaction score
I have just purchased and installed the att turbo and kojo tune I would like say that iam very satisfied with both. The truck has much more power and is very responsive, droped egts 200-300 degrees. The install was simple once you get the old turbo off the att goes on much easier theres lots more and I think it looks much better than gm turbo I will be buying another one for my 95 1ton pick up

That sounds like a Win, Win situation. More power, lower EGT's, and looks good. Whats not to love. Great news, and I'd love to see some pics.:)

Matt

Well 3/4 way done with the trip to north Dakota looks like average 17mpg @ 75mph egts around 550 highest they got was 1200 up 4th of july pass and look out outside air temp mid 20s to low 30, really got to test the tune and turbo going up the mountains is a whole new experience now waaaay better

5b719fcacefb92185013f4a1373a22c6.jpg

That is one gnarly transition between turbo and manifold.

You should consider putting an airbox around the air filter so it's not sucking in hot air

Well 3/4 way done with the trip to north Dakota looks like average 17mpg @ 75mph egts around 550 highest they got was 1200 up 4th of july pass and look out outside air temp mid 20s to low 30, really got to test the tune and turbo going up the mountains is a whole new experience now waaaay better
Was that a MPG rise?

Not sure I didnt get any good numbers with winter diesel but im guessing it will go up with summer diesel, plus the last 150 miles I had a severe wind to contend with

17MPG on winter fuel and in the mountains seems pretty good to me. My burb gets 16-17 on flat land summer fuel.

With my ATT, if I go over 72 the mileage falls off a cliff. I'm older and find it very difficult to lay off the skinny pedal in the truck.

X2 on airbox cover. I know its a work in progress and not criticizing, mine has been an ongoing project for years. A turbo blanket should be on your xmas list as well. That helped underhood lots, and would have put one on the stock turbo if I had known better. Enjoy the ride!

FYI I have some turbo blankets coming in. I want to see quality before I list them. Should have this week though if your interested.

How long did it take to install the att on your truck? I have the same set up but I have not installed it yet.
I am in Spirit Lake area

Back