• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Arizona Dyno day January 24th

blksmok

Don't listen to me.
Reaction score
Guys,
There is a dyno day being put together and it looks like it might be fairly big. I know it's being talked about on boards of all three diesels. I'd love to meet some of the local guys from here as well, so come on out and watch, meet some duramax brothers, or you can even put the truck on the rollers and see what she'll do. The price is right and it should be a good time for all.

Read more about it here:
http://dmaxcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1234

Hope to see some of you local guys out there. :thumb:

dave

Guys, this event is growing. There will now be trophy's and prizes. Come out if you can...

here's more information...

summed up in a nutshell...

The dyno day will be at www.bartlingenterprise.com
their address is on the top right hand corner so you can map quest it.

for you fat boys ;) they have a in-ground dyno wide enough to accommodate a dually.

The Dyno date is set for JANUARY 24th @ 8AM
$40 bucks for 3 runs.

smoke show starts at 8am but be there early to get your place in line.

Scott Bartling the owner of Bartling Enterprises has already conversed with a diesel power photographer to be there that day.

You AZ DTR guys should attend...I've never been to a dyno day yet but looking forward to it (maybe Suncoast?) once I get my head gasket issues worked out with my truck :eek:

I will most likely be there but my truck wont put down enough power:sad:

summed up in a nutshell...

The dyno day will be at www.bartlingenterprise.com
their address is on the top right hand corner so you can map quest it.

for you fat boys ;) they have a in-ground dyno wide enough to accommodate a dually.

The Dyno date is set for JANUARY 24th @ 8AM
$40 bucks for 3 runs.

smoke show starts at 8am but be there early to get your place in line.

Scott Bartling the owner of Bartling Enterprises has already conversed with a diesel power photographer to be there that day.

You AZ DTR guys should attend...I've never been to a dyno day yet but looking forward to it (maybe Suncoast?) once I get my head gasket issues worked out with my truck :eek:

Thanks, but you forgot the posts that there will be trophies awarded and now prizes given away. I thought it would be easier to just link to the main thread where it is being discussed rather than try and update multiple forums as the details unfold. If that is a problem, let me know and I won't do so in the future...

I will most likely be there but my truck wont put down enough power:sad:

No matter kevin. Should be a good show regardless. Any idea what your truck would dyno at? I know I could get a little over 500 HP out of mine, but I don't think that'll be enough. I think some big guns might show up. (over 600HP)

I know and when I posted those programmer links the other day, I wasnt sure if I should have or just copy and pasted the entire post there. They were lengthy though.

No matter kevin. Should be a good show regardless. Any idea what your truck would dyno at? I know I could get a little over 500 HP out of mine, but I don't think that'll be enough. I think some big guns might show up. (over 600HP)

Probably a little under 450Hp it feels fast to me but I think Brian only dynoed 450 ish with his PPE and I have a LB7 so a lot of the power goes out the tail pipe

Thanks, Dave... if I could get off work, you just KNOW I'd bring my frozen-solid 6.5 down there for a little Arizona sun and a couple runs...

Have fun and tip one for me. buddy!

Jim

Thanks, Dave... if I could get off work, you just KNOW I'd bring my frozen-solid 6.5 down there for a little Arizona sun and a couple runs...

Have fun and tip one for me. buddy!

Jim

A short 1740 miles and you'll be here basking in the sun. (assuming you live near Edmonton) I'll even donate a full tank of bioD for your return trip. :thumbsup: (Just make sure it's all gone before you stop anywhere with a lower temp than 25° F) :D

Thanks, but you forgot the posts that there will be trophies awarded and now prizes given away. I thought it would be easier to just link to the main thread where it is being discussed rather than try and update multiple forums as the details unfold. If that is a problem, let me know and I won't do so in the future...

No...no problem...If there was a problem with that we would have killed the link...

I didn't see that part about trophies... I thought I was making it easier....I just got a little excited and wanted to share about me wanting to dyno @ suncoast and how I think the DTR members here should participate at dyno events...it's all good:thumbsup:

No...no problem...If there was a problem with that we would have killed the link...

I didn't see that part about trophies... I thought I was making it easier....I just got a little excited and wanted to share about me wanting to dyno @ suncoast and how I think the DTR members here should participate at dyno events...it's all good:thumbsup:

Cool, thanks. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Alright guys...

I just spoke with one of the guys setting this up.
Seems like there are gonna be a lot of hungry guys there so I'm planning on bringing my trailer for a "camp kitchen". I was thinking of grilling and cooking in some of my Dutch ovens.

I'm thinking:
Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Beer Brats (my wife is from Wisconsin)
Big pot of chili

I might even do breakfast depending on how it's looking as time gets closer. Who likes pancakes?

So bring your truck, and bring your appetite.

they wouldnt let me dyno with my chevy!!!! and dave was making fun of me....LMAO!!!!!

Who brings a gasser truck to a diesel dyno event?:rolleyes5:

My wife drove up to help out with the food for a little bit and even she knew she had to drive the diesel (car). :thumbsup:

Good to have you come out bill. ):h

LOL... like I said if I brought the ford, and ran it I would have blown the HG... they are already leaking... LOL... im waiting for my studs and EGR delete to come in....

Back