• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone From Utah Here?

Yep. He reports there first, followed by a missionary assignment in Veracruz Mexico. He is pretty excited about it.

I served in San Antonio Tx from 95 to 97 and it was a good experience. Are you coming up with him or just putting him on a plane?

My wife and I met and dated in San Antonio, and I have two brothers who live down there, in Schertz and Boerne. SA is a great place.

We are planning on coming up to Provo with him. He doesn't want us to, but we are not missing seeing our only son off on a 2 year mission. :D

That is great. If you were going to send him I was going to voluteer to pick him up at take him to the MTC. Better with a strange guy from the DTR rather than being alone.

That is great. If you were going to send him I was going to voluteer to pick him up at take him to the MTC. Better with a strange guy from the DTR rather than being alone.

Thanks for that kind offer. If he gets too homesick while at the MTC I might ask you to drive by and give him a wiff of soot to remind him of his dear old Dad. ):h

My brother served in the Phillipines. He said it was the best 2 years of his life. I'm sure he will be to busy to worry about being homesick. I'm about 100 miles East of Provo.

alrighty i'm up here now, whats all this white fluffy stuff thats been falling the past couple weeks and these colder temps? :D got here from Florida, big differance lol

Back