• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

95 K1500 rera a/c & heating

FarmerJoe

Reaction score
I´m repairing my a/c system. If I have dual a/c, do I have rear heating also ? There is too lines going from radiator to firewall and I assume that these are for
rear heating. I took of the panels around the rear system but I couldn`t figure out where these lines go. Underneath the vehicle, there are the a/c lines but nothing else.
Do I have only dual a/c without the heating ?

Dual AC without rear heating is a very strong possibility. I have an Astro van with dual AC and no rear heating, very common around my area. If you have rear heat you will have the heater/coolant lines going back there in addition to the AC lines.

Don

Our '98 Tahoe has rear A/C but not rear heat. I was pissed when winter rolled around, I assumed it had rear heat b/c it had rear A/C like Dad's '95 Suburban K1500 and '04 Yukon XL K2500.

You would have a couple of T connections in the heater hoses and then hoses running with the AC lines to the rear of the vehicle. They enter the body where the rear AC pipes go through. From the underside of the vehicle outboard of the frame rails.

Back