• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

8100 power....question

0rion

Reaction score
I finally got around to pulling my stock tune and loading your 90hptune as an alternate and comparing the 2. You were saying that's a good safe tune for a stock truck right? I'd have to enable the EGR parameters since mine isn't blocked (yet) but I may flash that and give it a try soon. I have a 12month 12k bumper to bumper and wanted to get a few little things I found with the truck fixed before I offer them a chance to void the warranty. :D I got new tranny lines, brakes, and blend door actuator out of the deal but I'm having trouble finding any other problems for them to fix so the warranty is about to go bye bye. :D

Yes, you should be fine with that tune. Very smooth tune for a stock transmission truck. Of course, that's driving with sense. :D

I don't beat on the truck...probably only been WOT 3-4 times since I bought it a few weeks ago. That's what my firebird is for.....it leads a hard life the 5 months it's on the streets. :D

It should work fine. Just adjust for tire size and go!

Back