• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

8.2 Detroit Diesel 37 foot class A

Crankme69

Reaction score
This is very nice coach garaged & appears to be very well maintained. Allison trans, 2nd owner with 78K on the clock.

I do not believe the coach has been used much the last 2 or 3 years. But it has been stored in doors & maintained from what I am told.

The motor has me very concerned as I have read about the cylinder sleeves drop on these & problems with head gaskets etc etc. Sounds alot like an overgrown 6.5...???

There is no way I would pay more then $14K for this so all this might be for not, as the owners are asking way more then that for it.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 91 Overland dynasty diesel pusher.jpg
    91 Overland dynasty diesel pusher.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
U know Crank I remember some motor home owners on the WVO forums having the class c motor homes with 6.5 engines in them. Dont know if this was a engine swap or what but seems like u already know 6.5 engines. Did any motor homes get manufactured with the 6.5 vans????

Back