• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.2/6.5. Club

RCpullerdude

Reaction score
Thought I posted here too, must not've:

Who's in? 'Bout time to get this going.

Any suggestions for names?

Dinosaur Diesel Club
Detroit Dinosaurs of TDR

Any other ideas?

Reply if you're in.

Last edited:
I think we do. We may all be in the "club", but if the "club" is not there, how can we be in it? The whole point is to provide the club for those with running 6.2/6.5 Diesel engines. Just to provide some organization, that's all.

If you post in the 6.5 forum, you are already a member of the club. Otherwise there might as well be a LMM, LBZ, LLY, and LB7 clubs too. There is more organization here already than what will be achieved by having a "club" IMO

If you post in the 6.5 forum, you are already a member of the club. Otherwise there might as well be a LMM, LBZ, LLY, and LB7 clubs too. There is more organization here already than what will be achieved by having a "club" IMO

LMM, LBZ, LLY, and LB7's do not get kicked around and looked down upon as we do. The whole point is to create this club that we're in from posting here. Anyways, it's all for fun. If you don' want to join, then don't. It's not like I'm saying come all ye 6.5'ers and join me. I'm just saying, let's get this little club together and have some fun. Maybe have a get together or something in the future, and just have fun.

DTR 6.2/6.5 Club member #5, Can I be number 5?

I don't see why not.

Last edited:
I want to start the green 6.5 extendacab 2wd club. With a cassette deck.
:willynilly:

The way I figure it, we got our own forum. Everybody here can talk "old" stuff... we can talk fuel pumps without a separate fuel pump forum. We can talk mechanical wastegate controllers without the DMax guys saying that they don't have wastegates...

Really, we need to sub-divide things why?:idea:

Last edited:
I am if I sliced the pie thin enough... :)

... If there's another 2wd, green, extendacab with a cassette deck, we're gonna have to hold elections.

I've been watching those primaries down there on See-enn-enn... I figure we can have this all settled inside of oh, 2 years.

I want to start the green 6.5 extendacab 2wd club. With a cassette deck.
:willynilly:

I would be part of that club

how about a "6.5 i got my ip/pmd replaced under warranty" club

We could all share horror stories. my truck was in the shop for over a month without a loaner.

Back